At hint inc., I managed the top-of-funnel blog to attract new visitors. These are samples of my writing:
- This YouTuber Followed 9 Simple Food Rules to Transform Her Body
- Tasty, Sugar Free Snacks That Satisfy Midday Munchies
Here’s a selection of high-performing posts that I conceptualized, assigned, and edited:
- 6 Reasons Why Walking for Exercise is Super Underrated
- Witch Hazel Benefits for Hair and Skin – And What Is It Anyway?
At Brit + Co, I managed high-converting, monetized content and managed a revenue stream. These are samples of my writing:
- 5 Spicy Pilates Moves That Will Transform Your Body in 30 Days – This post was an extension of a Facebook Live broadcast that I hosted. Watch me do pilates for the first time ever!
- Jeans We Love on Amazon for Every Body Type
- Everything You Need to Achieve Your Self-Care Goals This Year
- 22 Gifts That Will Make Your “Broad City” BFF Scream YAS KWEEN
- 11 Free, Creative, and Instagram-Worthy Experiences at #CreateGood – This article describes Brit + Co’s largest experiences and was used by the marketing team to promote attendance.
A selection of high-performing, high-converting posts that I conceptualized, assigned, and edited at Brit + Co:
- 10 Wireless Bras that Actually Offer Support
- 15 Gifts for Anyone Who Embodies the Black Heart Emoji
- Gifts for Anyone Obsessed With Avocados
At Educents, I managed a variety of content types to build community around our eCommerce Marketplace:
- What Kids Need to Know About Pearl Harbor Day – I developed a top-of-tunnel, “What Kids Need to Know” series. These posts received three times the average click-through rate.
- Gimme 5: News That Parents Should Know (But Might Have Missed) – Each week, I curated a weekly news roundup for parents to boost user retention rates.
- Facebook Live: Discover Friday Ukulele for Kids – I presented, produced, scripted, and hosted a weekly Facebook Live segment to create brand awareness and build the social community.
- Video: DIY Exploding Volcano – I produced a Tasty-style DIY video with impressive engagement.
Turkish Women Point Out Pitfalls of Fertility Push – Journalistic reporting on women’s issues in Turkey.
More of Erin’s writing:
- The 10 Best Family-Friendly Ice Cream Shops in San Francisco (Care.com)
- Articles published on SF Weekly
- Articles published on The Bold Italic
- InstaZine – an online magazine about Instagram